Salina Welcomes Hap Dumont 9U State Baseball Teams & Fans!
Initial Team Registration:
Teams must pre-register for the tournament via the Hap Dumont website. Teams will be required to check-in on-site upon arrival. Games will be played at East Crawford Recreation Area, 841 Markley Rd., Salina, KS 67401.
Gate Fee $225
Upon arrival as opposed to a ticket gate prior to entry per person, each team will be required to pay a gate fee of $225 on-site at check-in/registration prior to tournament play. As of 7/12 we will be able to accept cash, team check and credit/debit cards for payment.
Tournament Bracket Link
As is common in tournament play, following the first round games, if both teams have completed previous bracket play games, the next games may start early (up to 30 minutes early), thus a rolling schedule format will be in effect. This will not effect the first games of each day.
Hap Dumont 9U State Tournament t-shirts can be pre-ordered and limited quantities will be sold on-site. See the order form for more information, design and pricing. On-site vendor hours will be posted at registration.
Ice will be available on site for purchase. See team registration - 6# bag $3, or 2 for $5 or $6 for $10.
Fans will not be charged at the gate since teams will be required to pay a Gate Fee during check-in.
Check out the following resources to learn more about Salina such as where to stay, shop, dine, see & do!
· Stay - hotels, motels - lodging grid & amenities
· www.VisitSalina.org - Visit Salina website
· Visit Salina Guide - visitors guide
· www.SalinaAE.com – This calendar gives you a comprehensive look at what’s going on in Salina—arts, entertainment, sports and more!
Visit Salina and the Salina Parks & Recreation are encouraging players, families and fans to experience all that Salina has to offer. Consider a "sportscation" with an added incentive...Before, during or just after the tournament teams can enjoy FREE Kenwood Cover Water Park Admission .
· Salina Chamber App – download the Salina Chamber App via Google Play or the App Store. A direct link to the tournament bracket and updates will be on the app, as well as great local offers, discounts and more!